Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An August Angus Afternoon

I'm trying to catch up on a few things...

This year, the August long weekend found us in Angus. The in-laws have a (surprisingly) busy schedule, so it was nice that they could pencil us in for a visit.

Myrna's Garden is in it's prime... flowers everywhere. The weather was co-operating as well, so I got to take quite a few shots in glorious, glorious sunshine (the only commodity that is more precious than gas this summer). The garden is quite varied, and there were a couple of new flowers that I had never seen before. Yes, I have garden envy. Baaaaaaad!


Goin' My Way?
Goin' My Way?
Gooseneck Loosestrife

There were a few old favourites there as well... the one side of their house is dominated by a wild rosebush that is just lovely. Wild roses are one of my favourites...

This Bud's for You...
This Bud's for ME...

It was a good visit. Quinn had fun running around after his Grandparents and I got to put my feet up and bask in the sun for an hour. Lovely.

Jxox

No comments: